Lace wig is a perfect choice for creating a natural hairline, but many girls are scared to try it because they don't know how to install.Actually it is very easy to install a lace wig and you don't even go to hair salon to do that, just install it by yourself.
It is called meltdown method.You need a Got2B Freeze Spray,Bold Hold creme and a hot comb, all of them can be bought on Amazon.
1. Pull your freshly shampooed hair down into a bun or braid it up.
2. Gel your edges down or use edge control.
3. Put on a nude color wig cap a little forward pass your hairline.
4. Use the Got2B Freeze Spray along the entire perimeter of the hairline.
5. Spray one layer and use your blow dryer to dry it completely.
6. Spray the second layer and dry it with the blow dryer completely.
7. Once it is dry, cut off the band of the wig cap.
8. Spray another layer of Got2B freeze spray to lay down the cap smoothly.
9. Use a foundation that blends with your skin around the perimeter of the wig cap and your hairline.
10.Use a cotton ball and alcohol to clean up your hairline by removing any excess foundation.
11.Apply your Bold Hold creme and allow it to dry.
12.Take your time and apply your lace in sections to make sure it smooths down well.
13.I suggest applying your second layer of Bold Hold creme in sections to make it easier to smooth your lace down.
14.Use a popsicle stick to smooth the lace down because the glue gets tacky.
15.Go over your edges again with gel or edge control to make sure they are smooth.
16.Add foundation to your part to blend it with your forehead.This is not required if you have already bleached the knots in your lace front wig
17.Use your hot comb to melt the lace down and make it look smooth