You don't have to let your hairstylist help you install a lace front wig now.you can install a lace wig using stocking cap method by yourself. This method is very easy to learn and perfect for beginners.
1. Braid your hair into two braids and place a new stocking cap on top.
2. Spray the edge of where the hairlines stops using Got2b Be Freezing Blast Spray
3. Blow-dry the hairlines until it is hard and dry.then take a scissor and cut off the excess cap
4. Place some facepowder all ove the cap,so that it can match your skin tone.
5. Use the 91% percent alcohol to clean your forehead to ensure no makeup,oils or anything
6. Put on the lace wig and position it where I want it.Take a scissors and cut that extra lace off
7. Put a little wig glue on the cap and a little on your edges.
8. Take a blow dryer on a cool setting and blow-dry it
9. Cut some baby hairs and spray it wet and lay it down
10.Tie a headwrap to ensure the lace is melt and look natural